Personal information we collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We may collect this information both anonymously and in relation to user accounts.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
- We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our Products or Services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties who provide services which are complementary to the Services provided by us. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
Third party sites
- Third party websites should have their own privacy and security policies, which we encourage you to read before supplying any personal information to them.
Protecting your personal information
- We acknowledge that we will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures may include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
- You should ensure that all personal information submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Services. A record of the changes made to your Personal Information may be noted in your account or filing. You acknowledge that there may be circumstances where we are entitled to assume such accuracy and completeness and we reserve the right to not correct Personal Information, where permitted under relevant laws.
- Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth),you have the right to ask for access to Personal Information that we hold about you, and ask that we correct that Personal Information. You can ask for access or correction by contacting us at email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable time. If you ask, we must give you access to your personal information, and take reasonable steps to correct it if we consider it is incorrect, unless there is a law that allows or requires us not to.
- We will ask you to verify your identity before we give you access to your information or correct it, and we will try to make the process as simple as possible. If we refuse to give you access to, or correct, your personal information, we must notify you in writing setting out the reasons.
- We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, systematic, frivolous or vexatious, require disproportionate costs and/or technical effort, jeopardise the privacy or safety of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), for which access is not otherwise required, or for a refusal which we are otherwise obligated or entitled by law.
- If we are unable to provide you with access to or correct your Personal Information, we will inform you of the reason why we are unable to comply with your request.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Because of the way we maintain certain Services in connection with the Site, you acknowledge that residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Sexy Secrets Management
Tinapher Towers P/L,
1/35 Lathams Road,
Carrum Downs VIC 3201
- If you still feel your issue hasn't been resolved by us to your satisfaction, then you can raise your concern with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
Phone: 1300 363 992
Fax: (02) 9284 9666
Mail: GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW 2001 or GPO Box 2999, Canberra, ACT 2601
Sexy Secrets is strictly an adult company and therefor all customers must be older than 18 years of age when making a purchase or entering a store location.